|RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT- MANUALS
17 Items (Manuals) prescribed in CLAUSE (B) SUB-SECTION (1) OF SECTION
4, which every Public Authority is required to Publish within One
Hundred Twenty Days from the Enactment of the Act.
- The particulars of KIOCL’s organization.
- The powers and duties of officers and employees.
- The procedure followed in the decision-making process, including channels of supervision and accountability.
- The norms set by KIOCL for the discharge of its functions.
rules, regulations, instructions, manuals and records, held by KIOCL or
under its control or used by its employees for discharging its
- A statement of categories of documents that are held by KIOCL or under its control.
particulars of any arrangement that exists for consultation by the
members of the public in relation to the formulation of its policy or
statement of the boards, councils, committees and other bodies
consisting of two or more persons constituted as its part or for the
purpose of its advice, and as to whether meetings of those boards,
councils, committees and other bodies are open to the public, or the
minutes of such meetings are accessible for public.
- A directory of officers and employees of KIOCL.
monthly remuneration received by each of its officers and employees,
including the system of compensation as provided in the Company
manner of execution of subsidy programs including the amounts allocated
and the details of beneficiaries of such programs – NOT APPLICABLE
- Particulars of recipients of concessions, permits, authorizations granted by KIOCL – NOT APPLICABLE
- Details in respect of the information available to or held
by it, reduced in an electronic form. - FOR INFORMATION REDUCED IN
ELECTRONIC FORM, PLEASE VISIT WEBSITE www.kioclltd.in
particulars of facilities available to citizens for obtaining
information including the working hours of a library or reading room, if
maintained for public use. - THERE IS NO SUCH FACILITY AVAILABLE FOR
PUBLIC AT THE COMPANY’S OFFICE.
- The names, designations and other particulars of the Public Information Officers.
- Such other information as may be prescribed and thereafter update these publications every year – AS AND WHEN REQUIRED
- Please Note: RTI Applications can now be Filed Online Accessing https://rtionline.gov.in/ and choosing KIOCL